Sunday 13 December 2009

Fonts for Poster and Photographs



Had a look through a few fonts that appealed to me to be used on the three Metro Posters I was mostly looking at bold, and regular sans serif fonts.

Here are a few selection of photos that I have taken for the set of posters focusing on the newspapered object. Taking actual newspaper pieces I thought about how I could apply it to morning object and the morning routine. I looked at main objects that associate with the morning and what people use in the morning to get them self up out of bed. So doing this I thought I could cover these objects in the metro newspaper and photograph them as a set of three different posters.

The objects that I have chosen are an egg, egg cup and toasted soliders, a cup, milk, and tea bags, cereal bowl, spoon, milk, and a cereal box.

















No comments:

Post a Comment