Monday 7 December 2009

The Brief

This is a competition brief from D&AD where I will be creating a set of three posters to promote the Metro newspaper I need to create a set of posters that will stand out amoungst the crowd of commuters and be engaging. I also need to create a strapline to get readers to make Metro their number one choice and make people want to read it.

My audience are urbanties aged 18-44, people who are in full time employment and live or work in the city.

The posters need to be able to stand out and show little information as possible so mostly image and a catchy memorable strapline will have to be shown as its only going to be looked at quickly due to where the posters are going to be shown such as bus sides/panels, tube station, bus stations etc so they are going to be seen by commuters and people who are quickly passing by.

I will be working on this brief for a week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment